Monday, October 27, 2014

High School Math Teacher

High School Math Teacher
Duties and Responsibilities:  High school teachers have to teach classes that involve algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus. They also have to make lesson plans, give exams, and grade homework. Also they not only have to work with students but also with parents and school administrators and discuss the students’ performance.
Salary: The average annual salary for a high school math teacher is between $31,212 and $70,896.
Education: All math teachers that are going to teach in a public school need a license. Also many schools prefer to hire an applicant holding a bachelor’s degree.  

Reflection: I think I would like to be a math teacher because I really like math and I am very good at it. I think I will be able to have fun and help students learn math and not think of it as something really hard and impossible to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment