Thursday, December 18, 2014

Final Part 2

A. The things that I like about this class is that it has helped me learn how to type using my home row keys. I also like that we have an opportunity to learn new quotes and reflex on them. What I dislike about this class is that we don't have the opportunity to talk to people around us and see what they think about what we are learning.
B. I honestly have no suggestions on how to improve the class.
C. Yes, I really did my best in this class because it is one of my easiest class and it would be a disappointment if i were to not have a good grade on this class. I always to my work for this class, bring my CTR with me, and bring my life planning goals.
D. Honestly I don't read my Life Planning Goals daily because sometimes I leave it at school or I forget. But I also feel that I don't need it because I have those goals on my mind and its like I'm reading them but only in my mind.
E. I am committed to being a CTR person because being a CTR person has helped me gain the trust of many of teachers and peers. I'm also looked as a hardworking person instead of being lazy which has really helped me.
F. What I am going to do to take responsibility for your body, mind, and spirit is to always do what's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment