Friday, January 16, 2015

ENT Doctor

Ear, Nose, and Throat
(ENT) Doctor
Duties and Responsibilities: They inspect, detect, and treat diseases, disorders, and injuries that have to do with the ear, throat, and nose. They talk to patients to determine what kind of treatment they need to use. They can also vouch for and order test to identify the severity or extent of the disease. Or they can help diagnose what the condition is.
Salary: The annual median for an ENT doctor is about $331,910.
Education: They require a degree from an accredited school and are licensed to practice. Also they need 2-4 years of otolaryngology.

Reflection: I think I would be like to be one of these doctors because I would like to help kids and adults with what may be wrong with them. Almost everyone knows that a doctor takes forever to attend the patient, well at least in where I go, so I would like to change that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment