Monday, January 12, 2015

What I Did This Winter Break

I kinda don't remember what I did this winter break. I know that I would sleep until 10 or 12 in the morning if I was really tired. I went to my cousin's house to hang out for a bit. My best friend came to visit me a few times in my house. I went to the park the first couple of days of winter break. I also read a lot if stories in Wattpad. I finished most of my homework for AP Spanish. I went to visit my sister and her dog and I slept over on New Years Eve. I became 16 years old. I cut my hair. I got in trouble. I did all my chores. I went to TJ (Tijuana). I got new glasses. Visit some old friends. Talked to some old friends. Got new shoes. Made food and of course ate a lot. :)  Basically in three words: Ate, Sleep, Read is what I did this winter break.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment