Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Final: Part 1


FINAL: PART 1 
  1. The things that I like about this class is that we were able to explore many health careers and what needs to be done do we can achieve that career. Also we came to know many quotes that can help us later in life to choose the right. 
  2. The things that I dislike about this class is that it is so quiet and we are far apart from each other and are not able to discuss with our partners and friends. 
  3. I don't have any recommendations for the class I think Mr. Haymore does a great job teaching it. 
  4. Yes I really did my best in the class. I did all my assignments and would almost bring my life-planning book every class meeting. 
  5. No I do not read my life-planning book daily for 2 minutes because I am very busy. I have to do homework, help my mom, and take care of my little brother and sisters so I don't really have time to sit and read my book for even two minutes. Also I honestly I don't read my Life Planning Goals daily because sometimes I leave it at school or I forget. But I also feel that I don't need it because I have those goals on my mind and its like I'm reading them but only in my mind.
  6. Yes, I am committed to being a CTR person because I was raised to be like that. My parents always taught me manners, helping those in need, being friendly, hardworking, and just doing my best. Also being a CTR person has helped me gain the trust of many of teachers and peers.
  7. I will always remember about this class is the song about Do the Right Thing and learning how to type. 

No comments:

Post a Comment